Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
November 12, 2019, 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM @ Room 200 - Muni Bldg
Informal working meeting to review referred applications in preparation for tomorrow night's full County Planning Board meeting. Open to the public.
November 13, 2019, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Room 200 - Muni Bldg
This is the monthly meeting of the Ontario County Planning Board. Applications referred by the Towns Cities and Villages are reviewed. It is open to the public
November 20, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Safety Training Facility
Presented by William Armbruster, AARP Senior Advisor for Livable Communities Program
• 8 Domains of Livability – how to positively impact the well-being of older adult and make communities more livable for people of all ages & abilities.
• Comparable community case studies of enhancing public spaces, transportation & housing to benefit livability.
Presented by Ontario County Planning Department
• Do your site plan submission and review regulations meet your needs?
• Preserving the ecosystem functions of site and adjoining lands following development.
• Defining and assessing whether proposals fit the desired use and character of site.
• Get YOUR site plan review/impact on neighborhood character/hardship questions answered.
• Emphasis on topics less familiar to many municipal engineers-signs, home occupations, performance standards for lighting, noise, dust, smell, including dark sky compliant lighting.
November 28, 2019, All Day